We run various academic exam preparation classes: Cambridge/ IELTS/ Business/TOEIC/TESOL plus TKT. We also offer a “COMBO Course” combining study with travel at our partner schools in Napier and Queenstown. We can organize insurance here for you in New Zealand. The cost of this depends on the number of weeks you are wishing to study for.
Areas of excellence : Cambridge preparation exam (FCE/CAE)IELTS level 3-4-5.
4 reasons to study with us:
- Excellent mixture of nationalities: students from Europe, South America, Asia, Middle East and French Polynesia
- All teachers are fully qualified and experienced native speakers. We also believe in “Worldwide English”. We have teachers from New Zealand, Australia, Canada, South Africa, UK and US
- Self Access Centre and Library: large and very well equipped with TV and DVD’s, listening posts, computers, EFL readers, magazines and worksheetsSocial activities programme: every day after school sports and social events arranged with teachers
- 4. Social activities programme: every day after school sports and social events arranged with teachers
PROGRAMS & COURSES:
- Intensive English (25 hours/week)
- General English AM (15 hours/week)
- IELTS Level 3-4-5
- TESOL plus TKT
- Business English
- COMBO program
Homestay : Single room/Double room
City Apartments : single room/ Studio/Shared room
Average number of students: 180 (all international)
Fees : DVC’s tuition fees are among the lowest in the USA. As an international student the tuition fee is only $ 5,544 for a full-time student (24 units) per academic year.
Accreditations : ENGLISH NEW ZEALAND and Quality English member. NZQA is approved by the New Zealand Government to teach courses to overseas students.