Home > Countries > Canada > Victoria School of English
Countries - Canada
Victoria School of English -
Our Victoria school is situated on Douglas Street, close to tourist attractions such as the Legislative buildings, the Butchart Gardens and the Inner Harbour. You’ll be just steps away from Victoria’s main shopping district, with excellent restaurants, public transport and entertainment all within easy reach.
And if you prefer to leave town for a while, you’ll find marvellous countryside all around, with the West Coast Trail and excellent ski resorts nearby, and a hikers’ paradise practically on the doorstep.
• Class size maximum 16; average 12-13 students
• Number of students average 200, maximum 250
• Number of teachers 15 full-time; 10 part-time
• Minimum student age 16*
* Students aged 15 may be accepted, with approval of the Centre Director
• Average student age 22
• Internet Two computer rooms with a total of 26 computers; wireless internet available throughout the school
• Facilities Student lounge with sink, microwaves and snack vending machines
• Accessibility Accessible to students in wheelchairs.
• Certificate of English - rapidly improve all-round English skills
• Language Year Abroad - a longer term route to fluency in English
• English for Academic Purposes - prepare to study at an English-speaking university
• Power Speaking - speak English with confidence
• Certificate of Business English - improve international career success
• TOEIC preparation - English Language exam success
• TOEFL - English Language exam success
• International Internship - English course with Internship
• Work Placement in Canada - combined with an English course
• IT suite
• Interactive whiteboards
• Student lounge
• University counselling
• City-centre location
• Residential (summer only) live on-campus, close to the college
• Homestay - live with a host family
• Breakfast and evening meal, age 16+ (Half-board)
• Other meal options available on request
View online : http://www.embassyces.com/schools/v...