Southern Cross University is a vibrant, contemporary Australian university with beautiful campuses at the Gold Coast Tweed Heads, Lismore and Coffs Harbour.
Located in the vibrant Northern Rivers region, the Lismore campus is set on more than 75 hectares of lush landscaped gardens and rainforest walkways. The Lismore campus houses specialist facilities including the Law Moot Court, Nursing and Massage and Osteopathy Room, Sport and Exercise Science facilities including a Biomechanics laboratory and purpose built facilities for Contemporary Music, Visual Arts and Media students.
Coffs Harbour Campus
Located midway between Sydney and Brisbane, the Coffs Harbour campus offers a friendly learning environment, close to some of the finest surf beaches and a spectacular World Heritage listed rainforest. Contemporary teaching facilities include a purpose built Nursing laboratory complete with simulated wards, and early childhood teaching facilities.
Gold Coast and Tweed Heads
The foundation building at the Gold Coast campus opened at the Gold Coast Airport Development Park, 400 metres from North Kirra Beach, in February 2010. Degrees in business, tourism and hospitality management, and legal and justice studies are taught at this location. The University also operates two teaching facilities at nearby Tweed Heads at SCU Riverside, in Brett Street, and SCU Lakeside, Caloola Drive.
The Hotel School Sydney
Southern Cross University offers its award winning Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management through the Hotel School in Macquarie Street, Sydney, focusing on hotel operational skills and management practice in the tourism and hospitality industries. The Hotel School has strong industry links and our graduates are highly sought after by potential employers.
Southern Cross University is a great place to study, offering a range of courses in a supportive learning environment.
- Excellence in teaching and research.
- Outstanding support for international students. The SCU International Office achieved a 99 per cent satisfaction in the 2012 International Student Barometer survey by the International Graduate Insight Group (i-graduate).
- Industry-relevant degrees with a strong practical component that enables students to generate and apply knowledge.
- Campus locations combining the best of both worlds - quality education and an inspirational setting.
- Experience regional Australia. A great place to study and live in a stimulating environment, providing exposure to an English speaking environment.
The region is home to a creative population and you can enjoy internationally-acclaimed music, film, literary and community festivals as well as art exhibitions, regular cultural events, lively weekend entertainment and a variety of sports. On-campus activities provide loads of diversity and fun, and the opportunity to form lifelong friendships.