- BSc (Hons) Business & Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Law
- BSc (Hons) Business and Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Business and Tourism
- BSc (Hons) E-business and Entrepreneurship
- BSc (Hons) Law and Accounting
- BSc (Hons) Finance and Accounting
- BSc (Hons) Business and Healthcare Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Hospitality Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - International
- MBA (Hospitality)
- MBA (Healthcare)
- MSc International Accounting and Finance
- MSc International Marketing
- MSc International Project Managment
• At LCA Business School we believe that all students should expect a business-orientated education to lead to a business-orientated career and we do all we can to ensure this happens.
• We take great pride in ensuring that students are equipped with the necessary knowledge and understanding and those all-important transferable skills for the world of work. LCA students graduate with the required work ethic, finely tuned analytical and problem solving abilities and the ambition to overcome challenges. All of which go towards ensuring a successful future career.
• With this in mind, all our undergraduate degree courses include a module in the first year on Business Skills.
• Our scheduling of lectures and tutorials optimise the chance of meaningful part-time work. A part-time job in the right sector can help hone your business acumen and boost your credentials with prospective employers. In addition, we are working with a number of employers to be able to offer integrated, paid, part-time internships to undergraduate students from their second year onwards.
• Our careers advisors make use of the latest online facilities to ensure that before students start their search for a post-graduation job, they are knowledgeable about the varied and wide-ranging career opportunities that are open to them; they know how to construct an attractive employer-friendly CV, they have acquired successful interview techniques and they understand how to ensure that isometric and aptitude tests show off their strengths to the best advantage.
Ask Sforstudy for a list of accommodation providers in London. They’ll help you finding the perfect option.