ESG Management School is member of:
• The “Conférence des Grandes Écoles”: this association comprises only the best engineering and business schools in France. The “Grande École” certification is awarded following a rigorous auditing process. ESG Management School has been a member of the “Conférence des Grandes Écoles” since 2009.
• EFMD: the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) is the largest awarding body in Europe.
• AACSB International: the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business is an American organization which aims to promote excellence and continuous improvement among management-related higher education pro - grams worldwide. For these purposes, it reviews the methods and means used and the programs offered by institutions that wish to apply for accreditation.
The Master’s Degree: “Grade de Master”
This is awarded by the Ministry for Higher Education and Research to the institutions that have taken the Degree-Master’s-Doctorate route. It certifies that the holder has a high level of professional expertise whilst also guaranteeing the status of the qualification at national level.
• Our premises are adapted to an innovative teaching, to the requirements of business life and to international competition. This combination leads to academic success and a good quality of life.
• Each classroom has an audiovisual equipment, our lecture halls can host 70 to 250 people, the campus features a documentation center and multimedia rooms with free access, and also a trading room, a cafeteria, a music room, some gym and dance rooms reserved for the student associations and a devoted staff offering counseling for internships, jobs, international studies, IT services...
• ESG Management School is located in the heart of the 11 th district of Paris. This provides students with some unique assets. Studying in Paris entitles you to beneﬁt from the economic and cultural activities of an international city. The presence of larger companies, or their headquarters, favors recruitment of the best professionals to teach and increase your chances of success when looking for internships and jobs.
• The 11th district is in a friendly neighborhood with names charged with history, where the mansions of the Marais and Place des Vosges are side by side with modern achievements such as the Opera Bastille. Well served by public transport, many cultural and educational institutions are close to the school