Concordia University Chicago is a leader in graduate education. Our accredited, highly ranked, on-campus, cohort and online master’s and doctoral programs can help you achieve your education and career goals:
• Founded in 1864, Concordia-Chicago is celebrating its 150th anniversary of bringing higher education to the world.
• More than 3,500 students are enrolled in our online, cohort and on-campus master’s and doctoral programs.
• We rank 22 out of 7,400 U.S. colleges and universities for high-quality education master’s and bachelor’s programs (College Database’s List of Top U.S. Colleges and Universities, 2013).
• We are the second fastest growing campus among nonprofit master’s degree granting institutions in the U.S. for 2004–2009 (Chronicle of Higher Education, 2011 Almanac Edition).
• In February 2012, the Higher Learning Commission granted accreditation for Concordia-Chicago to offer a doctor of philosophy (PhD) in leadership. As a result, Concordia added PhD to its doctor of education (EdD) in leadership with eight specializations.
• In 2010, the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education conferred its prestigious “Continuing Accreditation of all Education Programs without conditions” on Concordia’s 18 education programs.
Concordia University Chicago offers many opportunities and genuine access to student organizations, athletic teams, service projects and more. Whether you start as a freshman or transfer into Concordia, our campus community is just the right size for you to get involved.
At CUC, you’ll become part of a close-knit community where you’ll be inspired, challenged and appreciated for your contributions
Concordia University Chicago offers more than 100 undergraduate and graduate programs in the arts & sciences, business and education. A Concordia education prepares you academically, intellectually, practically and ethically to find a meaningful career or vocation.