Why study at Eynesbury College ?
- Wide range of programs and pathways to gain entry into the University of Adelaide, the University of South Australia and other Australian universities.
- Holds an impressive long term record of students gaining entry into university.
- City-centre study location in Australia’s most affordable capital city.
- Excellent study location: state-of-the-art campus. Small classes, personalised teaching and individual attention.
Eynesbury has two campuses both located in the centre of the City of Adelaide.
Adelaide, the capital city of South Australia, is a sophisticated and cosmopolitan city with a population of 1.2 million people. Adelaide is a welcoming city with a pleasant, Mediterranean-style climate. The warm, dry summers and cool winters, and the friendly people contribute to Adelaide’s pleasant and informal lifestyle.
PROGRAMS & COURSES:
High School & Diploma
- Year 10 : Diploma of Business
- Year 11 : Diploma of Computing and Information Technology
- Year 12 : Diploma of Engineering
- Certificate IV Tertiary Preparation Program
- Foundation Studies Program (International Students)
- General English Program
- English for Academic Purposes