Holmesglen Institute is one of Australia’s leading providers of public vocational education and training. We offer an extensive range of programs to students of different backgrounds through a variety of teaching modes and enhanced by relationships with other educational institutions and key industries.
With a range of courses from certificate and diploma to degree level, all courses offered at Holmesglen are accredited by the Australian Government.
Vocational courses focus on providing students with practical skills that are readily transferable to the workplace. This aspect of our courses allows employers to know that our graduates have practical experience in applying their skills.
Holmesglen’s degrees provide an innovative delivery methodology with a distinct difference over the delivery of degrees at university. The main advantage of the delivery is the applied nature of teaching. Courses are structured to include lectures, tutorials, a simulated work environment and an opportunity for practical placement within several of the degrees.Students benefit from the Holmesglen experience while gaining a tertiary qualification normally only available through university.
• Library and online study resources
• Modern, well equipped classrooms
• Hospitality kitchens and training restaurants
• Engineering and building workshops
• Specialist nursing laboratories
• Recreation and social activity program
• Four conveniently located campuses
• Assistance with finding employment
• Free orientation program
• Counselling services
• On campus cafeterias
• Fitness centres
• Free computer access including internet and email
• On campus professional medical services
• Free Academic Skills Unit
• On campus car parking (suburban campuses)
Type of accommodation available:
• Institute accommodation (share houses)
• Homestay accommodation
• International House
• UniLodge Student Accommodation
• Student Housing Australia
• Backpacker Hostel
• Hotel accommodation