Our students are on courses leading to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, as well as to a range of professional qualifications. In addition to being one of the most significant suppliers of nurses and teachers to the professions, we offer an ever expanding range of contemporary courses designed to meet the needs of the individual and the requirements of a knowledge-based economy.
Our main campuses at Cambridge and Chelmsford attract students not only from the East of England but in increasing numbers from mainland Europe and from further afield. In addition, our University has an extensive network of contacts with institutions throughout the world, delivering courses in countries as far removed as Malaysia and Trinidad.
PROGRAMS & COURSES:
You want to take a Bachelor’s degree in the UK...
- Art & Design
- Computing & Technology
- Communications & Humanities
- Engineering & Built Environment
- Medical and Life Sciences
You look for a Master’s course suiting your career needs in...
- Postgraduate Pathways
You are interested in Courses Unique to CRIC...
- International Business Strategy (2 year Degree)
- MA International Business Dual Degree
WHY CRIC ?
- Excellent study locations: state-of-the-art university campus.
- 50 pathways that culminate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from Anglia Ruskin University.
- Complete some Bachelor degrees in 2 years (instead of 3 years).
- Small class sizes mean you get more personal attention from lecturers.
- Wide range of career options and very high graduate employment rate.